Friday, May 1, 2009

April Recap

Where does the time go?  Seriously.  Where does it go?  This month was the fastest yet.  It might have something to do with the fact that I was away pretty much every single weekend.  In any event, all I can say is that the days don't go by any slower when you skimp on sleep and rise and shine.  

I can't believe I am about to embark on my fifth month of this project.  I have 120 new portraits from all over.  One thing is for sure, no matter how fast time goes or how overwhelmed I might feel I know I can always come to this place and look at all these faces that are helping me build this project every single day.  I am so grateful.  Learn more about my what makes some of my April portraits tick by checking out these links!!!

Jenna LeRoy - Thai Yoga Massage
Kristine Carey - Life Coach
Nick Tosches - Writer
Aimee Howard - Actress

No comments:

Post a Comment